Friday, October 5, 2012

Etude House Real Art Cleansing Oil Moisture

안녕..!
오랜만에 ^^
드디어..! ㅋㅋㅋ
i'm so lazy for update *slap me XD
no, actually cause i'm no have idea for review :(
and... this week my mood is good for review something and make tutorial XD

this week i will review my first cleansing oil from Etude House.
before i don't know about cleansing oil and i remove my make up with cleansing foam :/
soo i just search something good for cleansing make up and i found this :D
first, i wanted to buy japan cleansing oil but online shop in indonesia not many sell that.

let's start!

REAL ART CLEANSING OIL MOISTURE

this cleansing oil has 2 variants
1. moisture  for DRY and NORMAL skin.
2. Fresh for OILY skin
this the fresh one.

my skin type was dry so i'm buy the moisture one.
first look i saw this was 'wow so big size' but when i'm see the bottle
._.
so mini but fat XD it's 200ml but not look like 200ml
the smell is.....
like coconut? LOL
don't know how to describe it. but the smell not bad lah.

real packaging :




 seems like small right?! XD


i like this pump type.

for the test
i try use my BB cream, eyebrows pencil, eyeliner waterproof, lip tint, and lip gloss.

SWATCH :
left to right : BB cream, eyebrow pencil, eyeliner, lip tint and lip gloss.
i put cleansing oil. DON'T mix with water. just blend it!

blend it.

the result is.........

just my eyeliner and lip tint stay but usually i remove them with Loreal cleansing oil for waterproff make up.

put little.

and done! it's clear! XD

i love this two for remove my make up :D

and if u follow my twitter or facebook or instagram. i buy some glamour jumpsuit from GOWIGASA and some accessories from LA DULCE.

it's pretty and perfect!

THE JUMPSUIT :
the back was sooo sexy with unique design. but i can't capture it =.=

THE ACCESSORIES :

I LOVE THE EAR CUFF ONE!! XD

for the make up, i just mix green+white+brown eyeshadows, eyeliner and nude lipstick :D

my selca :


okeee
 this is the end for this week. see u soon dear!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment