Friday, June 22, 2012

GEO Super Nudy Grey

hellooooo... finally! i can update my blog.. :')
1 week my internet so slow i don't know why :'(
cause of that i just can update now :D
this is my first time to review lens. this is circle lens with diameter 14,8mm
it can bigger your eyes cause normal lens just 14,2mm :D

let's start!

GEO SUPER NUDY GREY
(XCH-625)



 I'm buy the grey one cause i lovee grey lens :D
don't know why i love it more than blue, green or brown lens
this is the packing of lens
i got cute case too :D it's purple pig! kekeke
you can got animal case when you buy circle lens.



and this the case :D cute right?  





and the result is...

natural light (in room)
out room
sorry for scary photos kekeke

no flash

with flash

i really love it! pretty right?!
cost is RP 100.000
i'm buyed from my friend Sherly Natalia

i wanted to buy some camera like SLR Camera for my review keke
hope i can buying soon!
btw, follow me on :
twitter : @yosella
facebook : yosella bernandeth lie
instagram : @yosella
kakao talk : yosella1025
email : yosella_cute@yahoo.co.id

you can ask me a question on formspring : @yosella kekeke
see you next review
byee...


No comments:

Post a Comment