Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Outfit

hi everyone.. long time no see kekeke.. i'm so sorry can't always online and review cause my busy days. now i will review some outfit. this is my first time i'm review about clothes, so i'm sorry if so bad keke and from now, i will use english for my review,  so every body can read hehe.. and if i can i wanted to use korean language too butt.. my korean still intermediate level kekeke so cant longer to hard conversaton
and last, i'm so sorrryyy if my english so badly *bow*

oke, we start
early june i was buyed some clothes :D many clothes i wanted to buy but.. no money *poor me
so pick one of the best *for me kekeke
and my choose is.......
original photo
Material :
TOP : COTTON + CHIFFONE
PANTS : TWISTCONE
FIT TO L
PEACH AND BLACK COLOR

you got shirt and the pants too! the pant are black color too.

this cute right?? :D
first time i saw this, i really want it! kekeke
so i buy the black one *because i dont have any black shirt*
and finally......!
this original size
it's looks like in original photos :D
i really love ittt..... ;)

my selca *self camera* kekekeke





it cute right??
 i buy in cha syahreza :D

yosella



No comments:

Post a Comment