Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Lunar Birthday Party and hyunA Makeup Style

hi ladiess.. i'm back for post about today my lunar birthday party and hyunA makeup style.
in my family, birthday date determined by chinese calendar.
as well as in korea. and on lunar birthday now i'm 20 years old =.=
welcome to 20's world
LOL
know what i'm thinking now, "God i'm turn 20 yo but i'm not taller than 12 yo school student" LOL!
just want to know i'm 155cm tall and 48kg! F!
i wanted to have 160 or 165cm, everyday i drink milk, jumping (this sh*t i really try everyday, jumping like crazy), but no result, maybe i'm just taller 1cm puffft :p

anyway
today in the morning my mom make some prepare for me. 
actually in korea, family who have daughter and she went to 20 yo soon, parents will give you 3 things:
Rose,Parfume and kiss ;)
and.. actually this event has passed :'( it's must on may! but i know about this just on october XP
so maybe it's too late but it's oke, than nothing keke

sooo my mom prepare Rose, parfume for me and she gave me annasui parfume :0
don't know it's original or not, i don't care, i just so touched because my mom prepared this cause she's know i love everything and anything about korean :')
thanks mom <3
and if you follow my instagram, you'll know today i crazy posted many photos on there lol
usually i don't hehe
and who don't follow it, i will posted here.


noodles, tiramisu cake, rose, parfume and eggs LOL


i buy tiramisu cake cause i loveee tiramisu XD




and this the annasui parfume, love the fragrant! so soft and sweet.


me on bare face XD haven't shower that LOL



this's my outfit yesterday when i want to go to breadtalk :D

original photo, love this dress!

and for the stocking, yeah that's fashion stocking not socks :D
in korea, tatoo stocking is popular now but b'cause here in indonesia nothing have a good tattoo stocking so i buy this one ;)


front side.


back side.


i have another 2 pairs too ;) wanted to collection more.

and this my make up yesterday and i try hyunA style makeup on troublemaker MV ;)
love her! she's my inspiration! :D


with pink lips.
face :
Etude House Mineral BB cream
blush on random
Etude House Volumer Highlighter no.1
Eyes:
Etude house Code B Eyeliner gel
EOS blytheye brown lens
Lips :
apiu lip stick on magic color
tony moly lip tint on red apple



and i try full red lips! with lip tint :D and I LOVE IT! so natural!

don't know why i looks like vampire here =.= keke

okee.. this is the end of my story LOL
what do you think?
next month i will make Bella Cullen Makeup tutorial in RED EYES! :D
i try the make up from tanya burr video :D love her!
oke, if you have question, leave a comment or ask me on formspring ;)
see you soon ladies :*

3 comments:

  1. Stockingnya lucuuu <3
    Beli dimana? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. online shop d fb :D toko leggingku kl ga salh namany hahaha :D

      Delete
  2. Hi I nominated you here: http://misspandalia.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete