Friday, December 7, 2012

Etude House Look At My Eyes Pearl Shadow Base

hohoho..
i'm back again...!!

this month maybe i will post many things ;)
so this month i often to post :D
maybe once on a week lol
it's oke lah, better than once on 2 week :p
this month i reallyyy buy many makeup stuff.
 like brush, skincare and of course the makeup too.
i excited lah even money was 'gone' cause of this ._.
if u follow my instagram, everyday for this week i'm often post photo there.
so please kindly follow my instagram : yosella

warning : long sh*t talking LOL


anyway, i buy brush from Kay Collection, blending eye shadow brush and angled eyeliner brush.
i will review them soon ;) just stay tune...
and i buy eye shadow pallete from NYX.
will review it too..

this week i really busy to practice some tutorial as i promise u.
yes, bella cullen vampire makeup tutorial.
just 2 days ago i practice them. not bad but not good enough too.
my problem was.... i can't play eye shadow colors. i can't see the different for the colors :(
until now, i still study for it. hope ladies can help me :)
i'm professional for face makeup but not for eye shadow, it's just beginner.
and this's result for my yesterday practice :


what do u think?
honestly i not wear bb cream. that's my bare face *lucky yesterday my face sooooooooooo good :D
i just wear false eyelashes and red lip tint.
i will keep practice lah for good bella cullen makeup tutorial.
i buy red lens too :D
from GEO. Will review it too hihihi

by the way,
today, afternoon, my skincare and makeup stuff just arrived :D
i buy many stuff, blush on, cream, essence, false eyelashes,and... many more.
will review it one by one. hehe
i buy etude house false eyelashes.
even my false eyelashes was so manyyy..!
really, i don't wear it even i buy it -.-
this is all my false eyelashes collection and i got the new one again.
my mom just like '헐' (hol) when she seen it.

i quickly review one of them
the simple one
eye shadow base.. lol

oke,
this is my first eye shadow base.
usuallly i'm not use eyeshadow, just gel eyeliner :p
base and primer is same thing just the texture different.
base usually cream or powder
primer with cream texture.
but they has a same function
for make the colors of eyeshadow out.

this will my short post for the review cause it's just simple.
but maybe too long for my sh*t talking LOL

Etude House Look At My Eyes Pearl Shadow Base
size : 1,5cm
weight : 2gram



Packaging :
a transparent for the close cup and soft peach color for the under.

 it's little shimmering but when u use that not.
the glitter will disappear on your eyes.

THE RESULT :


left : with       right : without

 left : with       right : without

left : with       right : without

u can see, with and without base.
with base the colors more bright and clear to see the color.
and without base the color not bright and look boring color.
if u try wear eyeshadow without base, u can see the color just like 1 color eyeshadow and it can't long lasting without base.
with the base, u can see the different for the color and long lasting.
sooo...
this is the end for this post LOL
really long right? :D
 i promise to come back soon ;)
next was about....
BRUSH!
see u next ladies and stay tune on my blog
love u <3

3 comments:

  1. love you eyelashes collection! I want them! Haha

    folback ya dear
    nothingbutlovehandles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. envy banyak productnya ...

    follow back yah cantik ,
    girls-line.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a good product! btw, I like your header~ cute <3

    ReplyDelete