Saturday, February 2, 2013

My New NYX Round Lipstick Collection

Actually it's not collection cause i'm not has all over the color :D
just have 4 from 64 colors shade LOL
i'm not say hello on korean cause you will see me tomorrow on my skincare post lol
oke,never mind..
finally i'm buy new phone.. ^^
it's samsung galaxy note II ^^ 
my father give some donate to me lol
60% from my money
40%from my father lol
thanks daddy :')
sooo i will active on blog and instagram, just follow my blog and my instagram too ^^

let's start :

i'll not to describe what is NYX Round Lipstick cause i'm sure you know what it is :D
NYX Round Lipstick has 64 shade colors *if i'm not wrong*
but not all shade colors was available on online shop except if you buy in counter, maybe all the colors was available *i don't know cause i'm never buy on counter, i'm just love to shop on online shop* ^^



the packaging of NYX Round Lipstick :
i think it's new packaging cause it's quite different from my round lipstick before.
 *old NYX Round Lipstick*
*new NYX Round Lipstick*

you can see,
the old one have a crown design and the new one doesn't have it.
the new packaging really simple but it's more look elegant and not looks like cheap packaging effect.
i like the new packaging.

Texture :
nah, it's different too between the new and the old.
the old was taste like soap and the smell too.
but on the new packaging, just the smell like soap, not the taste.
it's better than before really.
the old one texture more creamy than the new one.
the new one can't easily break if you just put them in temperature room.
it's plus point for the new one.

Electra.

it's pure red lip color. this my first red lipstick. i'm just has tony moly lip tint for lip color hehe.
this red is pretty and cool.. like marilyn monroe lip LOL

the result :
 left : electra               right : narcissus



 *ignore my acne lol* lazy to edit :p

it's really really beautiful red!
i love they make my lip more volume.
that's why i love red lipstick, cause it will looks like glamour and elegant effect. and of course the sexy effect too.
i love to mix with winged eyeliner. i will use this for chinese new year makeup lol
just wait for the selca soon ^^

Narcissus.


it's purple pink color. not really purple not really pink too.
it's nice for daily makeup lip color or hang out ^^

the result :





it's quite make feel like i'm sick lol
but it's cause the lightning, it's really good in real ^^

oke this just short post of my new lipstick, tomorrow i will review about my new cream skincare.
it's really good!
i have been use them 2 months and the result was pretty good ^^
stay tune on my blog..
사랑해요,,... <3

yosella.

No comments:

Post a Comment