Monday, February 11, 2013

NYX 10 Colors Eyeshadow Palette Caviar & Bubbles


안녕 ㅋㅋ
드디어 컴백이야
드디어도...! 왔어.! 새해 날 캬ㅑㅑㅑ... XD
자.. 여러분,... 새해 복 많이 받으세요 ^^
okee i said too much korean lol
it's not to late to say happy chinese new year right?
happy chinese new year everyone.
gong xo fat cai!

yesterday i just go to my cousin house. nothing special just chit and chat, get angpao and go home LOL
really routine, 1 time on every years just like that lol
and this is my selca for my outfit yesterday.
this year i used black, white and red colors.
cause i think it's boring if just red so i picked this dress for main of chinese outfit lol


like dalmation right? lol
but i love this dress ^^
and for the makeup just simple.
i make my lips for the main of this makeup.
yeah, classic concept.

i wear my short wig lol and my cousin just shocked cause this is my first short hair and my first time to wear wig =.=

oke, enough for my shit talk. back to the topik.

this's my first post about eyeshadow pallette.
i excited to try it cause usually i don't use eyeshadow for my makeup.
honestly i not can blend the colors well, just basic color like brown, smokey eyes that only i know
soo i practice with downloading makeup tutorial on YouTube :D
now i just know, what is crease eye lid, what is blending brush and another eye brush.
really, i don't know about eyes brush. i just use eyeliner brush what including on my eyeliner gel :(
now i buy buy duo fiber foundation brush, blending brush and angled eyeliner brush :D
for duo fiber brush i got from MAC and for the other brush was Masami Shouko.
i got it from Kay Collection.
and... this is my first japan's things i buy ._.
i wanted to buy etude house brush but they out of stock =.=
but it's ok, i excited to know about this brush too btw LOL

Oke let's move about the eyeshadow palette ^^
first, i just ask the other blogger on facebook group, what usually eyeshadow you use everyday
and they answer is sleek and...................................
naked from urban decay ._.
seriously i want this palette!!!!!!!
but the price was around USD 60-70$!
i know the price deal with their quality
but i'm just can't buy one thing for that price!
too pricey but yeah...
i'm try to keep money for urban decay, just pray for me lol

soooo i but nyx palette cause i think this looks like naked palette
maybe cheap version :p
this palette just around USD10-15$
so cheap right?
i know you will ask how about the quality?

Packaging : 
just simple black for the basic color with bold white word.
10 colors eyeshadows with sponge brush and mirror.
5 shimmering colors and 5 matte eyeshadows.


some color look like same but if you get closer, it different. 
no 1 on the top with no 4 on top like same but 
in real no 1 on top was deep gold bronze and the no 4 was light gold bronze.
same with the no 5 on top with 2 on down
no 5 was deep gold brown and no 2 on down was light gold brown.

the result :


my answer is.... not bad and not good too.of course it not will be same with the naked lah.
you can see price's different between them ._.
i like this palette. it's cheap but not cheaper..
they has 10 colors, maybe in this picture u will see they have 2 same looks color but if u get closer, it's have something different.

BUT..!!
WHAT I'M DISAPOINTED WAS..
SOME COLORS NOT OUT IF YOU USE WITH EYESHADOW BRUSH :(
just dark colors or MATTE collors was really out if you use with eyeshadow brush.
the color like gold bronze shimmery or gold brown and shimmery pink just out if you use your finger to tap on your lid.
i don't know why or just me, if you use that 5 shimmery colors with brush they doesn't out. you can't see the color if you use brush.
so this is me use my finger for review.

if you ask the rate for this palette i will give 2.5/5 :(
i'm not regret to buy it, just when i'm search on google they said it's good but don't know why, on me it's doesn't good :(
but yeah with just $10 eyeshadows palette, you'll know HOW good their quality.
so i don't recommend this palette to be honestly :(
by the way, i will buy coastal scent palette soon, it's 88 colors, shimmer and matte colors.
do you have try coastal scent palette?
please tell me it's nice or bad, cause i don't want to waste my money for something that not good.
for the climax (?) of this post i will give you my selca, if you want lol.



*pstt, i just want to seems like tsubasa matsuwaka but of course it's BIG FAIL* LOL
okee.. this is the end for this post.
hope you like it.
see you soon :*

2 comments:

  1. you look cute with bangs. I personally love the pic when you're only smiling (3rd pic from the bottom). Looking a lot better than the pic where you open your mouth there. Don't mean to be rude, it's just my two cents. Cheers ;D

    Reen
    http://thecurvybutterfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL... XD
      thanks for your comment dear :D
      i just hate my fatty cheek when i smile :(
      so i just take a photo without smile lol..
      cause it's like i have v shape without smile :D

      Delete