Friday, March 15, 2013

[Tutorial] Kwon Su Jeong (ulzzang) Makeup


안녕하새용... ^^
i'm back..
so sorry for the late post :( 
cause last week i'm so busy for my college prepare.
and FINALLY!
2 years i have been waiting for. ㅋㅋㅋ
드디어....
i'm become college student xD
i'm choose Lasalle College Internasional for my college.
i'm on Artistic Make Up module 2 ^^
maybe next time i'll often to upload some tutorial and i hope i can made it with video not just photos :)
so please support me, guys..
and wish me so i can graduated in good mark ^^ 히히...

oke..
this time was my first 얼짱 (eoljjang) makeup tutorial.
you know mean of eoljjang or people more write like ulzzang?
yes, it's mean best face in korea.
of course the point of this makeup is eyeliner.
all of ulzzang used eyeliner cause you know korean eyes is one eyelid and small, so they like used smokey eyes makeup.

and for this tutorial, i'm choose 권수정 (kwon su jeong) as my inspiration.




she's popular sexy ulzzang.
i like her makeup cause it's pretty effect not cute like kim soo yeong ^^
and i would do 2 makeup from her photos.

first i'm make this video tutorial but cause it's soo complicated and the result was bad =.=
so i make this tutorial with photos (again) :( so sorry guys...

let's start..!!
Photo 1 :


first thing you need was a concealer/ BB cream if you want full coverage.
i used my NYX Concealer.

second, brow your eyebrows.
i used my skinfood eyebrow powder cake.

third, use dark choco brown color for your lid.
i used my NYX 10 Colors Eyeshadow and my M.A.C eyeshadow brush.


fourth, line your eye with BLACK gel liner.
i used my Tony Moly Backstage Eyeliner no.1


fifth, for the blush on i'm used my lipstick cause i don't have a purple blush on.
this tips i got it from mylovelysister ^^

sixth, curl your lashes and apply mascara

last, used purple/pink baby lipstick.
i used NYX Round Lipstick Narcissus.

and FINISH.. ^^



photo 2:


first thing you need was a concealer/ BB cream if you want full coverage.
i used my NYX Concealer.

second, brow your eyebrows.
i used my skinfood eyebrow powder cake.

third, i'm use my black eyeshadow or if you want you can use gel eyeliner. it's up to you :D
line it on upper and lower lashes line, like this.


fourth, put brown eyeshadow on lower lashes line.
and curl your lashes and apply mascara.


last, apply pink lip tint and finish ^^



simple right? ^^
i love korean makeup cause it's less eyeshadow but more on eyeliner and tears liner to make eyes more bigger.
hope you like it and see you next time..
bye..
<3

2 comments: