Friday, July 27, 2012

daily skin care : Garnier Pure Active

안녕하세용 ㅋㅋㅋ
와.. 오래만에요 ㅠㅠ 
really sorry i can't update every week because i have some problem this week
i hope i can update every week for you guys :D

this week i will review my daily skin care
my daily skin care is :

- facial foam
- facial mist as my toner
- essensse
- emulsion
- cream
- eye cream
and sleeping pack

first i will review my facial foam
and this is my facial foam
 Garnier Pure Active
they say this facial foam have a multi-action. this foam can remove :
- oily skin
- pimples
- whiteheads
- dirt
- enlarged pores
- irregular texture

well when i tried, this foam make my skin smooth and pimples rarely appear
this foam contains purifying salicylic acid, an afficient anti-bacterial active combined with regenerating herbaRepair from blueberry extract to visibly fight 6 signs of acne day after day.

i love this foam :D
really make my skin good :D

like :
- cheap ( just RP.20.000,-)
- Really visibly fight 6 signs of acne

dislike :
nothing

btw, today i walk in mangga 2 and i found this!
  a cute korean mirror! XD
i really excited when i got this. cause i really want it!
i got a black one cause they just have one color :D
so cute right??

oke this my review for this week.. see you next week with my next daily skin care :D and this selca of this week keke

see you.. <3

yosella

No comments:

Post a Comment