Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My story about beauty

hello everyone :D
now the post is my story about my self and why i love make up, fashion, etc.

before.. i don't know about beauty, BB cream, skin care and others. before i really don't treat my face for skin care ._. just facial foam and cream ._.
before my face many pimples =.= they always out..!! when the one lose, one else was out *.* and my face always dry and really sensitive =.=

first blog i saw when i know beauty was stella lee :D I really thanks too her!! she recommend a good skin care, how to make up, and she say like just " love your self" or " find your true self" when i seen her blog :D
the second i saw my lovely sister :D they a blog with indonesian language, she lovely too like stella lee ;))

my inspiration was shoshanah serli novilia :D
shee really prettyyy *.*
she looks like korean woman *.*
she was a model for etude house *.*

actually, make up make people beautiful right?
but many people dislike a beautiful woman cause they think IT JUST PRETTY CAUSE WEARING MAKE UP or THEY USED PHOTOSHOP
i don't know why some people bashing a beautiful woman just cause they wear a make up?!!
=.=
i know not all people can have a same think about make up but just don't bashing them!
i say this cause some people bashing one pretty girl just they seen a old photo of her =.=

i know some people don't like to wear make up cause they think can make they face unreal
BUT.. you must see this *not bashing yaa* :D

 see?? the one and the second was a same woman :D you can see the power of make up
i don't say woman who not wear make up so ugly BUT make up can make the aura of woman beauty out! :D
my recommend is after you use make up , double clean your face with cleansing oil and facial foam. after that, use skin care :)
my face getting better because i using skin care and twice a week i'm masker my face with zamian gold cacao mask * you can see my mask review too on my blog*

and last but not a least don't often wear make up cause face need a oxygen too :)

oke just my sh*t talk about beauty kekeke
see youu soon
byeeee
<3

6 comments:

  1. It's insane how makeup can change so much of a person! x

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeahh sis.. that's i mean XD
      woman can more beautiful if she wear make up :D
      but if you wear 'wrong' make up you may can be more ugly LOL

      Delete
  2. great post:)
    visit and follow my blog if you love to♥ i'll follow you back dear:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do LOVE put on some make up <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think every woman love put some make up ;) even just eyeliner

      Delete