Friday, July 6, 2012

Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer No.#1

FINALLY..!!
i can update my blog :'(
cause my internet suck, i can't doing anything!
today i will review highlighter from Etude House
there's has 3 choice
1.  Pure Nymph Aura
2.  Briliant
 3. Clear water
i will review them of all soon but first i will review no 1 Pure

this is my first time to used highlighter. before i really curious why korean face can be healthy, and i found that because BB cream and highlighter.

i used this highlighter just on my check and on T-Zone area
like this :
you can see the glowing are on my cheek right?
it's make my skin look so smooth and healthy :D
i just put it on a little cause i don't want to make it like over oil
like this :
she used for full face and honestly i don't like it
cause indonesian people like matte skin :D
but for me, i like glowing skin. not dry or too much oil :)

yesterday i'm going to Mangga 2 Square for shopping and this my outfit


my mom give me this blouse :D
i got a new shoes!
 a baby blue shoes :D

oke.. that's my small review about this highlighter and my activities :D
see you soon..!
bye
<3

2 comments:

  1. hey.. mangga 2 square near from my house :D nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah.. come meet me lah :D every month i go there ;)

      Delete